Automatic Coverage™ technology requires no setup yet gives you precise control of audio capture if desired. With next-generation array architecture for enhanced directional pickup and more natural speech, the MXA920 ceiling array microphone is easy to use and quick to deploy for AV conferencing, camera tracking, voice lift, or sound reinforcement.
- Automatic Coverage™ technology for easy and faster setup that no longer requires the aiming of lobes. It allows to define fully adjustable zones to prioritize or dynamically adapt pick-up based on talker location
- The MXA920 employs redesigned, next generation array architecture to provide unmatched
- intelligibility, enhanced directionality and more natural speech, plus onboard IntelliMix® DSP for noise- and echo-free performance.
- It delivers unrivaled scalability and flexibility in a variety of applications ranging from AV conferencing to camera tracking and voice lift in premium meeting spaces and for challenging user demands
- available in both square and round form factors with multiple mounting accessories. The square option is available in white only, while the round option is available in three color options (all paintable). White (Square US / 60CM, Round) Black (Round only) Aluminum (Round only)
- Out of the box, MXA920 covers up to a 30 by 30 foot seating area with no setup at all To capture talkers only in specific locations, drag and drop up to 8 adjustable coverage areas using the built-in web interface
- Onboard IntelliMix DSP applies automatic mixing, echo cancellation, noise reduction, and automatic gain control for a pristine audio mix
- Precise coverage control provides exceptional isolation between microphone lobes and loudspeakers, guaranteeing the maximum sound level possible in voice lift and sound reinforcement applications
- In larger spaces, Designer system configuration software helps you configure MXA920’s with other Microflex Ecosystem devices
- Certified for use with Microsoft Teams and compatible with popular collaboration tools
- Audio, PoE power, and control signals connect via Dante/AES67 digital audio networking over a single cable