New K.2 Series Loudspeakers
Introducing the K.2 Series, the highly anticipated next generation of our global best-selling K Family line of powered loudspeakers. The new K.2 Series, which is comprised of the 8-inch K8.2, 10-inch K10.2 and 12-inch K12.2 full-range loudspeakers, offers a number of significant feature upgrades, establishing an entirely new standard in powered loudspeaker technology.
- 2000-watt power module - Carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers for optimal power and clarity.
- Preset contours - For applications such as
- Stage Monitor
- Dance Music
- Musical Instrument Amplification
- Hand-held Microphone and more
Storable scenes - Recall user-configurable settings using the loudspeakers' LCD screen and control panel such as: input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour.
Main PA or floor monitor - All three models, including the K8.2.
Flexible deployment options - Dual pole cup with straight-firing and 7.5-degree down-tilt. Other mounting options include eyebolt kits and yokes for flown, wall- or truss-mounting.
New KS212C Cardioid Subwoofer
The perfect complement to both the new K.2 loudspeaker line as well as legacy K Series full-range models, the new KS212C Cardioid Subwoofer represents a breakthrough in innovation and design, uniquely providing all the benefits of a cardioid subwoofer array in a single, compact enclosure.
- 3,600 Watt power module - Class D amplifier delivers deep, powerful and punchy extended lows.
- Dual 12-inch long-excursion drivers - Arranged in a 6th order band-pass chamber, drivers are controlled by the system’s DSP to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear.
- Advanced DSP - Like the K.2 Series, the KS212C provides advanced DSP with on-board user-controllable and recallable Scenes via the LCD screen and control panel.