The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional subminiature electret condenser lavalier microphone ideal for use in speech and other applications requiring low profile, discreet placement. Available with cardioid or omnidirectional patterns, the MX150 provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility for use in television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, House of Worship, and sound reinforcement. Commshield® Technology offers superior RF immunity from cellular devices and digital bodypack transmitters. Each microphone is supplied with a snap-fit foam windscreen to minimize wind noise and a multi-position tie clip with integrated cable management to minimize cable handling noise.
- Available in Cardioid or Omnidirectional polar patterns and TQG (for use in Shure bodypacks) or wired XLR variations
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from Cellular RF devices and digital
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Matte Black, Sleek, low-profile, design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimized handling noise.
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability